GT Advanced Technologies is seeking an experienced and highly motivated SAP Functional Lead with experience with Materials Management, Process Order/Production Order and to work in the Information Group as a system support and integrator for an SAP ECC 6.0 installation in our manufacturing operations. The primary responsibility will to provide SAP Functional Support across the entire areas of our SAP installation with a focus on MM and PP but also SD and FI/CO to a lesser extent. This individual will work as a local liaison to a third-party implementation and functional support partner to facilitate the development and management of systems with respect to the SAP ERP environment.
The position reports to the Sr. Director, Information Technology. Candidates should be hands-on leaders who demonstrate the skills necessary to support a complex Enterprise Resource Planning implementation.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in SAP implementation projects.
- Analyze client requests, develop solutions, and implement changes throughout SAP environment.
- Facilitate design sessions and lead Business Modeling efforts.
- Requirements gathering – judge on feasibility and impact within the (standard) SAP possibilities.
- Provide day to day end user support, resolve incidents, and escalate to third-party support partner as needed.
- Provide training to employees.
- Keep standards in system changes through review, advice and acceptance of the specifications of the proposed system changes.
- Perform functional testing and user acceptance tests.
- Establish and maintain release (user) documentation and BPP’s.
- Basic user account and security role administration.
- Manage third-party support partner relationship Other duties as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 5 years progressive experience implementing and support SAP Materials Management module, including supply agreements, procurement, inventory management, and receiving in a complex manufacturing environment. Experience with SAP FI/CO, PP, QM and SD modules desirable. Experience interfacing SAP with external MES systems a plus.
- PP experience required, including Process Order/Production Order creation, scheduling and costing; interfaced confirmations and limited manual confirmations (error fixing); MRP execution and evaluation; Master Data resources and recipes; high level reporting.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results orientation.
- Strong verbal and written communication, facilitation, and interpersonal skills.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Business Administration.
- Some travel may be required (<5%).
Please forward your current resume or CV to email@example.com
This job posting is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position’s scope and function.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.