GT Advanced Technologies is looking for several Growth Production Technicians to support our facility in Hudson, NH. These positions will assist with set-up and operation of our SiC furnaces.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
The Growth Production Technician performs functions associated with all SiC production including but not limited to:
- Loading and unloading furnaces.
- Monitoring process activity and producing periodic updates.
- Prepare source material: weighs, mixes and loads in furnace.s
- Accurately collects, records and communicates operating data for review and retention.
- Ensures equipment is in good working condition for process optimization.
- Performs furnace cleaning and general maintenance activities.
- Responsible for preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, and sustaining of equipment.
- Monitoring of DOE’s and MTR’s.
- Responsible for troubleshooting nonstandard events in the production line.
- Utilizes training to work and operate machine tools independently while maintaining standard operating procedures.
- The GPT may be responsible for peer training to standardize SOPs. Will participate in safety forum and safety excellence teams.
- Maintains a safe work environment and enforces all safety protocols.
- Maintains cleanliness and orderliness of product, equipment, tools, supplies, and inventory points within a work cell.
- Other duties as needed or assigned.
- High school diploma or GED. Vocational High School Technical training or Technical trade certificate a plus.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a technical manufacturing environment required.
- Ability to work in complex and broadly defined parameters. Requires a high degree of judgment and initiative.
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude required.
- A working knowledge of SPC and strong computing skills.
- Experience in computer software (Microsoft Office and data base entry).
- Must be self-motivated, showing initiative and drive to exceed performance expectations.
- Strong work ethic and flexible to working hours and shift changes.
- Analytical problem solving and testing skills.
- Attention to detail required for quality output.
- Ability to work well in a diverse team environment and multitask.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and adjust to rapidly changing priorities.
- Knowledge of and ability to follow 5S, LEAN a plus.
- Able to speak and write fluently in English.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Capable of working with a variety of handheld tools.
- Ability to stand and walk for 12-hour shifts. Shifts are to support a 24/7 operation
- This position is for back end days (Wed-Sat).
Please forward your current resume or CV to email@example.com
GT Advanced Technologies is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse workforce committed to maintaining a professional and safe workplace free from unlawful discrimination, bias or harassment.