GT Advanced Technologies is looking for several Fabrication Technicians to support our facility in Hudson, NH. This positions will perform functions associated with all SiC processing steps.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sets up Fabrication machinery and prepares for operation.
- Safely and efficiently loads materials into Fabrication tools and remove when equipment cycles are completed.
- Accurately collects, records and communicates operating data for review and retention.
- Ensures equipment is in good working condition for process optimization.
- Responsible for preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, and sustaining of equipment.
- Responsible for improving processes and troubleshooting nonstandard events in the production line.
- Enters production data in Fab Tracker, MES, and SAP.
- This position may be responsible for peer training to standardize SOPs. Will participate in the safety forum and safety excellence teams.
- Maintains a safe work environment and enforces all safety protocols.
- Maintains cleanliness and orderliness of product, equipment, tools, supplies, and inventory points within a work cell, machine tools and inspect, measures and reports results accordingly.
- Other duties as needed or assigned.
- High school diploma or GED. AA degree, Vocational High School Technical training or Technical trade certificate is a plus.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in a technical manufacturing environment required.
- Ability to work in a complex environment with broadly defined parameters. Requires a high degree of judgment and initiative.
- Mechanical aptitude required.
- Ability to read drawings and understand tolerances.
- Experience in computer software (Microsoft Office and database entry).
- Must be self-motivated, showing initiative and drive to exceed performance expectations.
- Analytical problem solving and testing skills.
- Attention to detail required for quality output.
- Ability to work well in a diverse team environment and multitask.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and adjust to rapidly changing priorities.
- Knowledge of and ability to follow 5S, LEAN a plus.
- Able to speak and write fluently in English.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Capable of working with a variety of handheld tools.
- Strong work ethic and flexible to working hours and shift changes.
- Ability to stand and walk for 12-hour shifts.
- This shift is back-end days.
Please forward your current resume or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
GT Advanced Technologies is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse workforce committed to maintaining a professional and safe workplace free from unlawful discrimination, bias or harassment.