GT Advanced Technologies is looking for a Quality Technician to support our facility in Hudson, NH. This position reports to the Fabrication Manager and will ensure the product, processes and materials are in conformance with internal quality standards and customer requirements. This is a night shift (6pm-6am).
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engages and enforces all procedures and protocols are per SOP or Approved Changes and in accordance with internal and external requirements.
- Maintains and controls document management system, coordinate the distribution of documentation, revisions, and sign off by all affected parties to ensure control.
- Ensures the ongoing calibration, verification and confirmation of measurement tools.
- Maintains calibration systems, documents and procedures.
- Provides support for investigations by collecting and analyzing data, reporting information, follow up on corrective action completion for quality issues.
- Provides support for qualification, execution, validation and confirmation of new processes, product and/or equipment to the manufacturing line.
- Performs quality assurance and quality control testing to verify product conformance.
- Evaluates non-conforming materials for deviations from product specifications and execute tests to verify NCR.
- Conducts data analysis with the goal of verifying the part quality, process and data match.
- Reviews and analyzes product data to ensure released product meets customer specifications and generate reports for product certification.
- Conducts internal audits and report results of the audit to the relevant functional groups to ensure quality management system requirements are met and issue corrective actions where necessary.
- Identifies and escalates any problems and issues to management
- Validates the successful implementation of corrective actions and their closure.
- Organizes and maintains appropriate records according to established departmental and production procedures.
- Other duties as needed or assigned.
- High school diploma or GED. S. or Technical degree in technical fields including Computer Science, Information Technology, Hard Sciences, Engineering, Mathematics, and Materials Science preferred.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a technology and/or mechanical fields are preferred.
- Quality Control / Quality Assurance background highly preferred.
- Ability to use dial calipers and micrometers.
- Able to read drawings and understand tolerances.
- Ability to enter data into computer; proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Skilled in the use of inspection tools, strong mechanical aptitude, and works well both independently and as a team player, strong work ethics.
- Demonstrated knowledge on ISO 9001 standards, ITAF a plus.
- Self-motivated, able to prioritize, and work with minimal supervision. Works well independently as well as in a team environment.
- A strong goal-orientation and high energy level are critical.
- Detail-oriented, accurate, timely with strong analytical skills.
- Has a desire to drive continuous improvement.
- Results-oriented, able to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills necessary
- Knowledge of SAP a plus.
- Ability to stand and walk for 12-hour shifts.
- Able to work nights.
Please forward your current resume or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job posting is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities but constitutes a general definition of the position’s scope and function.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.