GT Advanced Technologies is looking for Fabrication Technicians to support our facility in Hudson, NH. These positions will perform functions associated with all SiC processing steps. These positions will perform functions associated with all SiC processing steps. These are front-end night (Sunday-Wednesday) 6am-6pm, and back-end night shifts (Wednesday to Saturday), 6pm-6am.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sets up Fabrication machinery and prepares for operation.
- Safely and efficiently loads materials into Fabrication tools and remove when equipment cycles are completed.
- Accurately collects, records, and communicates operating data for review and retention.
- Ensures equipment is in good working condition for process optimization.
- Enters production data in Work Travelers, and inputs to MES.
- Maintains a safe work environment and enforces all safety protocols.
- Maintains cleanliness and orderliness of product, equipment, tools, supplies, and inventory points within a work cell.
- Responsible for reporting operational status of manufacturing areas, by means of a shift pass down, to be reported at the end of each shift.
- Other duties as needed or assigned.
- High school diploma or GED. AA degree, Vocational High School Technical training or Technical trade certificate is a plus.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in a technical manufacturing environment required.
- Ability to work in a complex environment with broadly defined parameters. Requires a high degree of judgment and initiative.
- Mechanical aptitude required.
- Experience in computer software (Microsoft Office and data base entry).
- Must be self-motivated, showing initiative and drive to exceed performance expectations.
- Attention to detail required for quality output.
- Ability to work well in a diverse team environment and multitask.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and adjust to rapidly changing priorities.
- Knowledge of and ability to follow 5S, LEAN a plus.
- Able to speak and write fluently in English.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Capable of working with a variety of handheld tools.
- Strong work ethic and flexible to working hours and shift changes.
- Ability to stand and walk for 12-hour shifts.
- Able to work front or back end night shifts.
Please forward your current resume or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job posting is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities but constitutes a general definition of the position’s scope and function.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.